Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday, March 14 2009

Going home sometime tomorrow.

There really isn't much for me to say. I'm packing stuff up and listen to some music "Queen" right now. And I'm sure some of you out there are laughing. Yes I like Queen and Freddy Mercury is cool; gay or not.

I'm still slowly doing more and more exercises and trying to take better care of myself. Since I'll be 29 in 5 months, I figure I had better prepare for my 30's.

I have been feeling very old lately, not in a bad way necessarily. I'm glad because I realize that life is short and that I should enjoy life as much as I can. The older I get the more I feel like I'm enjoying little things in life. I'm a lot less vain than when I was in my teens....which is probably a bad thing, cause now I don't care how I look...LOL!! Well I do, but it is not as important. I still worry and freak out about things now and then. But every year I'm enjoying life more and more.

About birthdays, on my 28th bday I was very sad and when I woke up that day, I cried my eyes out....I'm sure everyone has gone though this.
I'm not that worried about getting wrinkles or gaining middle age weight, but I realize that I'm that much closer to the end of my life.

Again I know everyone goes though this.

Good Night All

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I don't have much to say about myself. I Love Wolves! I love Autumn and Winter. I love the holidays, something for me to look forward to. Any excuse to decorate my home. I work a lot so I don't have a super exciting life to talk about. I was home schooled, traveled the US with my folks.