Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Missy
- I don't have much to say about myself. I Love Wolves! I love Autumn and Winter. I love the holidays, something for me to look forward to. Any excuse to decorate my home. I work a lot so I don't have a super exciting life to talk about. I was home schooled, traveled the US with my folks.
4 comments:
Hi Melissa. I recommend, that you write a blog every day and title is "Feb 20 2009" or whatever the date is. Just talk about things that happened on that day, and allow yourself to go off into tangents whenever you care to.
I add a picture every day to keep things interesting. Good luck and welcome aboard!
hi missy, i really love your blog, i really like what you said about me, i think of you as my daughter, sister , and best friend, i love you so very much.you have the gift to gab lady,i dont know if i would be a good blogger, or not.love pics of the dogs there sooooo cute!!!! your friend al sounds nice.love you bye!!
hi missy, this is my 2nd attempt at this,i loved your blog you really have the gift to gab .i loved what you wrote about me i feel the same way youre my daughter, my sister, my best friend. the pics are so cute!!, and your dream is very scary there is a movie in there somewhere.i sure hope this goes thru love you bye!!
Thanks for the compliment Sandy!
The blog looks good Melissa. I agree; keeping a journal so your family and friends can see, is a good idea. Plus your a decent writer, Its good to practice writing, music, art, whenever. You might want to write a book, or become a free lance reporter, who knows?
To me, writing everyday, knowing that only 2 or 3 people read it daily, somehow makes it all worth while. But I do know of Bloggers who have made the big time, and actually earn their livings from blogging.
Good Luck Missy!
Post a Comment