Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Feb 23 2009

Today I feel kinda sick, I know I'm not but I just feel feverish and a little out of breath. Maybe it's old age. :-D We've been logging pretty fast the last couple of days, I'm looking forward to a trip. A trip is when they pull out all the string pipe to change the bit or do some other repair, then the drillers put all the string pipe back in the hole again. During at trip there is nothing for us to do, so Chuck and I can sit back and relax. Trips can range from 8 hours to 24 hours depending on how many pipes are in the hole.

I'm listening to Enya today, she's really good. I usually like rock of some kind, but today I'm a little more beat and stressed, so listening to Enya's music is really relaxing. I also enjoy some of Styx songs "Boat On A River" is really relaxing and I kinda like "Three Four" by Pink Floyd, it's kinda sad cause it's about the cycle of life I think....but it really has a happy beat to it. It's hard to explain but "Three Four" is just "Happy!" Back on Celtic music, I would like to buy some more Celtic women Cd's, Celtic women have such beautiful voices and they're songs can really be calming.



Today is nice out, it's beginning to cloud up and the clouds are pretty; billowy and smooth. I think they might be rain/thunder clouds but I'm not a meteorologist (I don't collect meteors.....LOL!! he he)




Followers

About Me

My photo
I don't have much to say about myself. I Love Wolves! I love Autumn and Winter. I love the holidays, something for me to look forward to. Any excuse to decorate my home. I work a lot so I don't have a super exciting life to talk about. I was home schooled, traveled the US with my folks.