
Today Chuck woke me up at 12:00pm, 3 hours earlier than usual so I can log for him while he's in town. Chuck left at 12:30pm to go home and fill our fish tank with more water and to run some other errands. Our friend Fitz feeds our fish and collects our mail for us about every day, he really is a nice guy.
The weather is still hot, probably in the 90's and it's windy with lots of dust. Today I actually appreciate the wind though. Earlier a Roughneck (Rig Hand) came by to tell me that our water hose busted. Our water is connected to the Rig's water, so they can see it better on that side. We both tried working on it and the Roughneck fixed it for me. He was a really nice kid to help me out.
Not much else going on here, I will write more later tonight, it's only 2:44pm right now. I think I still would like to try writing some poetry about Autumn.
I swear on the Equinox I'm going to throw a party, An Autumn party. I mean it!
The weather is still hot, probably in the 90's and it's windy with lots of dust. Today I actually appreciate the wind though. Earlier a Roughneck (Rig Hand) came by to tell me that our water hose busted. Our water is connected to the Rig's water, so they can see it better on that side. We both tried working on it and the Roughneck fixed it for me. He was a really nice kid to help me out.
Not much else going on here, I will write more later tonight, it's only 2:44pm right now. I think I still would like to try writing some poetry about Autumn.
I swear on the Equinox I'm going to throw a party, An Autumn party. I mean it!
Not much else going on tonight, same old same old. Chuck went to bed and so did the dogs. I guess I will do some exercises here in a little bit