MookieToday I woke up at 2:00pm to find Chuck playing "Virtua Fighter 5" from gamefly. Our rig is still broken, so there was no logging to be done. I hung out and chatted with my friends and family on facebook and started this account on Blogger. At 6:00pm Chuck and I took the dogs (Vog and Mookie) out for a run, Chuck tosses rubber balls with a "Chuck-It" for the dogs to chase. The "Chuck-It" is a really cool tool, you can find it at Petsmart or Petco I think and it tosses the balls a long distance. Usually when the Rig is drilling, I have to stay at the Rig and log samples but today I was able to go with Chuck and the dogs.
At work there is not much time to do fun stuff, so I have these exercise DVDs (10 min each section) that I do to relieve stress and sometimes at night when they are drilling slow I watch a movie or half an hour show. I usually like horror flicks, but lately I haven't wanted to watch scary movies, so I watch something funny or a cartoon. I like to watch Sponge bob Square pants (Yeah I know I'm a nerd). I also like to chat with my mother Sandy through myspace chat or GMail chat, we're pretty close. Sometimes I call Sandy my sister because we are like sisters in a lot of ways.
A song I have had stuck in my head today is by Pink Floyd "Free Four" or "Three Four" I think it's called, it's such a good song and it has a happy beat to it.
Well I guess I'll call it a night.
Good Night!